To view your account, please click here to login.
Get a Library Card
- Library cards are available free to any person residing in the boundaries of the Plano Community Library District.
- Adults wishing to register for a library card must bring with them one form of photo identification that bears their name, address, and date of birth. If the photo id does not have their current address then a utility bill, lease, or other piece of mail can be presented to confirm the current address. If the photo identification does not have the date of birth then some other proof of the date of birth can be provided.
- Cards for children under 18 require a parent signature.
- You can borrow materials at most other Illinois libraries with your valid Plano Community Library District card. Some libraries may limit the number and type of items you can borrow.
- Books, magazines, audiobooks, and CDs may be borrowed for three weeks.
- DVDs and Videos may be borrowed for one week.
- All items may be renewed if they have not been reserved by another patron. Items may be renewed in person, by calling (630) 552-2009, or via the online catalog.
- You can also reserve items that are currently checked out and order items which Plano Community Library does not own.
- Plano Library offers e-mail notifications for library cardholders. You can sign up by visiting the Check-Out Desk, or by using the My Account section of our library catalog. Once you’ve signed up, you will be notified when a reserved item is available for pick-up at the Check-Out desk or an item is 7 days overdue.
To renew items, please click here to login.